1. With the confirmation of a water coach on the deposit of 50% of the entire charter price, a binding booking is made. The remaining amount must be paid by bank transfer (payment confirmation), by card payment or in cash before departure.
2. If the booking is made less than 3 weeks before the start of the booking period, the entire charter price is payable immediately after receipt of the invoice without deductions for payment.
3. If the charterer is in default with the deposit, the water coach reserves the object of renting the Charter property elsewhere and withdrawing from the contract.
4. Can the boat trip due to bad weather or Witterrungsbedingungen, the charterer may withdraw from the contract because of the blocking of waterways, due to flooding or damage to the Charter object or due to other circumstances which are outside the sphere of influence of the charterer. Claims for compensation are not incurred in this case. After payment of the rental price and agreement with the charterer, the charterer can transfer to an alternative date.
Security Deposit and liability
1. At the beginning of the charter period, the charterer deposits a deposit of € 250. The charterer is entitled to from this deposit the costs of damages and losses that are not incurred by ordinary use of the boat (wear), subject to later settlement retain. The deposit will be refunded upon return of the undamaged boat, with all its undamaged equipment. The deposit is used to cover damage to the water carriage or the inventory that the charterer has faulted or which the charterer has to represent to third parties. A claim for damages beyond the amount of the deposit remains unaffected by this regulation.
2. Upon return of the boat, the charterer shall draw up a list of defects and losses which he will pass on to the charterer. Any extraordinary incident (e.g. lines in the screw or etc.) is to be reported upon return of the boat.
3. The following insurances are included in the charter Price: water sports-liability insurance, water sports-hull insurance for property damage on German inland waterways with a deductible of €1500,-€ (or 250,-€ with liability reduction) for Wasserkutsche and a deductible of €1500,-€ (or 500,-€ with liability reduction) for the Rossi. In the event of accidents, accidents, or other damages, the charterer has to communicate immediately to the charterer and to wait for behavioural instructions. Without the prior consent of the charterer, the charterer may not accept guilt or liability towards third parties in the event of an accident or have the ship repaired or cause any other costs. A disaster or accident does not entitle you to a reduction of the Charter price or to damages, unless there is a conspicuous serious mistake on the boat and the charterer or his
Vicarious agents shall be in fault with this error. There is no insurance for the charterer himself, nor for his fellow passengers, nor for the goods brought on board by him. We recommend the conclusion of insurance for travel cancellation and cancellation. This is possible for example at the Hamburg yacht Insurance Schomacker
4. Parents are liable for their children.
Duties and rights of the charterer
1. The charterer undertakes not to leave the specified driving area. He
Confirmed to know that insurance coverage does not exist outside the area. The driving area is the German inland waterways. There are no driving areas, e.g. the spree in the city of Berlin.
2. The charterer is obligated to take part in a detailed handover with instruction with simultaneous control of all technical functions and examination of the presence of all equipment without time-trial and to sign a protocol (checklist) in this respect. By signing the protocol, the charterer shall confirm the proper handover of the boat in accordance with the Protocol. The fee for the instruction is 35 euros and is included in the charter price of the first day. In case of repeated booking the instruction fee is 10 euro. 25 euro will be deducted from the price of the first Charter day.
3. The use of the rented items is at your own risk. The charterer declares, with the conclusion of the contract, that all users of the boat have sufficient swimming skills or will have sufficient swimming aid and the boats will not be used in alkoholisiertem or driving conditions. Especially children under 8 years of age may only be transported with suitable swimming aid.
4. The charterer is obliged to comply with the shipping regulations and the applicable environmental and nature protection regulations.
5. The charterer undertakes to treat the boat as its property in accordance with all the rules of good semannation. The charterer is liable for all damage to the boat and equipment, also for consequential and failure damages, which are caused by him or his crew intentionally or by gross negligence and are not regulated by the insurance. He will:
5.1 Take only the maximum number (8 persons) allowed on board.
5.2 Use the boat only for pleasure rides and no commercial activities, such as professional fishing or racing.
5.3 Do not make any changes to the ship or equipment.
5.4 Take other ships in an emergency.
5.5 At the hottest winds of 6 or more a protective port, or not leave.
5.6 Do not use the boats in fog, flood, storm, ice or thunderstorm.
5.7 Do not sublet or lend the boat.
5.8 In the event of any damage to the boat due to ground contact or collision, start the nearest port and notify the charterer.
5.9 Do not hold animals on board (exceptions by arrangement).
5.10 The generator’s level of the engine is to be checked daily, damage caused by dry running of the motor is under no circumstances insured and will be at the expense of the charterer.
5.11 The charterer commits the batteries – as explained in the introduction – not to Tiefenzuentladen and thus cause damage. In case of a deep discharge (battery capacity < 20% = 80 AH) The deposit will be forfeited. 6. The chartered boat must be brought to the berth at the end of the charter period (at the latest 7pm). 7. If the boat is returned at the end of the agreed charter period, an amount of €20 will be charged for each additional hour. 8. If the boat is left by the charterer in a place other than the agreed location, for reasons for which the charterer is not responsible, the charterer shall bear all costs for the return transport of the boat. Until the boat is returned, the Charter agreement is generally deemed to have been extended. 9. The flat rate of 25 euro for final cleaning is included in the charter price for the first day. If there is more pollution (e.g. dirty dishes/dog hair) A cleaning fee of €25 will apply. 10. Recourse claims are directed against the charterer/owner and must be confirmed in writing by the representative in charge of the return of the boat and are limited to the maximum amount of the Charter fee stipulated in the contract. Complaints must also be received at the latest 14 days after the return by registration. Obligations and rights of the charterer 1. Unless the charterer is in fault, the charterer shall not be liable for any damage, which is created by the charterer by the fact that a defect is set on the rental property, which prevents further travel, loss of time or other consequential damages, nor is he liable in such case for damages on board persons and property of the charterer. The contractual liability of the charterer for damages that are not bodily damages is limited to the Charter price, insofar as a damage of the charterer is neither intentional 2. Water Coach reserves the right to withdraw from the contract if there are reasonable doubts as to the ability to conduct the ship without compensation.
1. If the charterer withdraws from this agreement, the following cancellation costs are incurred:
2. Up to 30 days before the agreed charter start 50% of the total charter price, 30-14 days before charter start 75%, thereafter or at no show 100% of the charter price for the booked period. The resignation must be declared in writing.
3. If a replacement charter succeeds, the charterer will receive his down payment less the cost of 35 euro.
4. In case of severely persistent storms and the trendy winds of six or more, you must start or not leave a protective port. If you are unable to travel due to storms, we reserve the deposit and try to find an alternative date with you.
1. For all disputes arising from this agreement, if the charterer is an entrepreneur, Berlin is agreed as the place of jurisdiction.
2. Should individual provisions of this contract be ineffective or unenforceable or become ineffective or unenforceable after the conclusion of the contract, the validity of the contract remains unaffected by the remainder.